Time to check out some of Laguna Beach's interesting architecture. This Tudor Revival style building on PCH was built in 1937 by architect Aubrey St. Clair. Check out the elaborate chimney capped with terra cotta pots and the overlay of wood on stucco called half-timbering. Aubrey also designed the Fire Department, City Hall and the Water District buildings in town. Gotta give credit to the Smith Brothers Building for their construction of this building which initially housed their offices.
Leave a Reply.
More pictures are on Laguna Beach Walks Instagram